QuickBooks Error 6129 0
All kinds of software are hit by errors at some or the other time. There is nothing wrong when the software user gets stuck by similar types of errors that obstructs their work and doesn’t let the users proceed further. However, the QuickBooks software considered to be one of the well-known accounting software also gets frozen due to few sudden outbursts of errors. One such error discussed in this article is QuickBooks Error 6129 0. This error generally occurs when sometimes a new QuickBooks company file displays an error on opening the original file. This error is caused by sudden failure of creating connections that are caused by opening or creating a company file.
Some of the reasons that cause QuickBooks Error 6129 0 to occur are as follows:
- Antivirus running on the system: On creating a new file in the QuickBooks software, if at this time the antivirus installed in your system is running, it might hinder the opening of a new or an old file and display an error code with this message.
- Corrupted data network: A corrupt or a non-functioning network of data can be a major cause of the QuickBooks Error 6129 0. The functioning of QuickBooks Support file is highly dependent on the active network running on a system. Any type of disturbance in the data network can lead to sudden occurrence of this error.
- Updating older version of QuickBooks file: Sometimes, the QuickBooks software is updated by the administrator without making use of the login details for the Window login.
- Mismatch of domain of machines along with Server: The QuickBooks Error 6129 0 at times occur when the respective domain of machines does not goes along with the server.
Whenever a problem occurs, a solution is provided in order to rectify the QuickBooks Error 6129 0 error. The necessary and the easiest solutions have been listed below:
- Updating the company file:
While updating the QuickBooks file, the QuickBooks Error 6129 0 occurs. To resolve this error, provide the administrator login details and try to update the file again. The administrator login details are mandatory while updating the company file to updated version. Also, if the user does not possess the administrator details; he or she can consult the Windows administrator and retrieve the login details.
2. Conduct easy exit from QuickBooks:
Always, make an easy exit from the QuickBooks software anytime you decide to leave the software. This is done by choosing the Leave button from the QuickBooks software. On doing so, the Save the File message box is displayed. Next, choose the Next button and enter a unique file name for the file and choose the Save button.
3. Disable the anti-virus program:
As per the technicians, who are busy working with the QuickBooks software suggest effective solutions that restarts the system without altering the Safe mode. To do so, it is always considered to deactivate the antivirus software. Next, create a copy of the company file and run the system in a normal mode and restart it. Now, after the computer restarts, open the QuickBooks software and re-open the company files. Also, with this above mentioned solution make sure that the internet connection is disabled while the anti-virus software is actively running. Also, before opening the file make sure that the internet connection is disabled before you resume with the anti-virus software.
4. Rename the QuickBooks Network Descriptor Files:
The process of renaming the QuickBooks Network Descriptor files is also considered to be a convenient solution to resolve QuickBooks Error 6129 0. To do so, seek out for .ND files from the hard drive on the system that shares the host file on the computer. Next, right-click on the Network Descriptor File that displays the name of the company file and rename it.