QuickBooks for Mac +1 855 307 7142
QuickBooks for Mac is one of the bug-free products on the market and is much less troublessome than most of the other applications. The Mac system requirements details provide you the information needed to make sure your computer hardware, software and OS meet the minimum requirements for your version of QuickBooks.
Operating systems supported by QuickBooks for Mac
- Windows 8.1, all versions, including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7, all versions, including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all versions, including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2003 (SP3)*, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Small Business Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2011, and Windows Server 2012, including 64-bit, natively installed.
Requirements by QuickBooks for Mac
Hardware and operating system requirements
- 4 GHz processor minimum
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM Recommended
- QuickBooks is competent of integrating with several of third-party applications at the same time, In case you are not able to use these integrated features in your software, you should visit online support forum to get instant solutions instantly. The following interactions are given with QuickBooks: extra RAM will enhance the use of these features.
- MS Office 2010 and Office 2013/365. Including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, on 32 and 64 bit.
Firewall and antivirus software compatibility
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2016 and QuickBooks Enterprise 16.0 have been tested with the following firewall and antivirus products.
- Windows 8 and 8.1 and 7 Firewall
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Windows Defender and Symantec
- Windows Server Firewall and Windows Vista Firewall
- Kaspersky, MacAfee, Bit defender and Norton
- While installing or using the antivirus software in your system you can contact a reliable third party support providing company. To fix QuickBooks errors contact QuickBooks error support and get optimized solutions for your queries.
QuickBooks for Mac 2016
Minimum system requirements
- Mac OS X v10.10.2 (Yosemite) and v10.11 (EI Capitan)
- 250 MB of available disk space
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- Product registration required
- Integration/compatibility requirements
- You can export and report data for Mac.
- Its email compatibility requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 support one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 offers supports for QuickBooks for Windows 2016.