FIX QuickBooks Error H505 H202 H303 and h101 | QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number
QuickBooks company files error h101, h202, h303, h505 has most frequently occurred error it mostly occurs when user attempt to access company files, that is located in another system and face having this error.
The user when open QuickBooks file and notified with this message:
When the user tries to work on company file that is saved in another system, and that copy of QuickBooks cannot connect to the server on the user computer this is QuickBooks error h202.
Or when the user tries to work on a company file that is installed on other system and the system notifies with additional setup and installation this is error h101, h303, h505.
What is the reason behind QuickBooks Error H01, h202, h303, h505
- Wrong hosting configuration setting
- Blocking firewall communication in or out
- Wrong or damaged ND file
- QB is unable to get the IP address of host system and company file
If the user having these errors in their system, you need to resolve these QuickBooks errors h101, h202, h303, h505 by getting connected with TCP or IP settings.
Do not follow the steps mentioned below unless this error is in more than one system error. The user makes sure that QuickBooks is in server mode, QB editions after 2007 have the server install the only option whether it is QuickBooks error code 101.
First click WINDOW START BUTTON, then select ALL PROGRAMS>QUICKBOOKS; if the QuickBooks server database manager is not installed user should check install and multi-user instructions setup.
If QuickBooks is installed in the user system, by following steps set hosting to local files:
- Open QuickBooks accounting software
- To open the product information screen press F2
- Hosting always must be in local files lower left, below server information
If data server manager is already installed, the user follows the steps, to start again QuickBooks database server manager.
- Click START and select RUN
- Then enter SERVICES.msc in the required field and then click OK
- After filling the required field, right-click QuickBooks DB18 or DB17, and select STOP
- Click start and close the opened window
- For known files display extensions
- Click window start button and click to select explore
- Select folder options and tool menu
- Click on the view tab, remove hide extensions for known files
- Click view tab, and then make an option to show the system hidden folders and files, click OK
- After following, steps close the window explorer
Delete ND file
- User search the ND file
- Right-click the ND file and after selection select delete
- After that confirm the deletion
Recreating the ND file
- Start window button
- Select all programs and then select QuickBooks database server manager update
- Click tab the scan folder
- Then click add folder button, and then browse the company file folder
- Select business company file and click OK
- QuickBooks company file path to company file is available in the folder
- To start scanning process click on scan
- After the scanning process is completed click close
The user must make sure the system is not integrated to host the user company file:
- Open QuickBooks individually on each user system
- To view product information display click F2
- In left lower corner hosting displayed off on the local server
If the QB hosting is turned off, switch hosting on:
- Login as administrator
- First select file menu, then utilities, and multi-user hosting access stop
- When you want to stop hosting, click yes
- Click yes, when user QB needs to close company files and reopen company files
- Make sure is hosting off? And press F2 for information product
If this QuickBooks Error persists after following given steps, get our QuickBooks Customer Support.
QuickBooks Error h505 having the problem getting access using another device, our support team provide remote access also to resolve your issues within minutes.
QuickBooks Error code h202 is commonly displayed error follow instructions below, still unable to resolve issue get our support we provide our customers with technical support to resolve their problems in most efficient and professional manner at QuickBooks Support Phone Number.