QuickBooks File Doctor
Having a problem operating QuickBooks company files?
QuickBooks File Doctor is file repairing software launched by Intuit to resolve file errors, window problems, data corruption and other company file errors.
The previously different software was used to resolve Intuit Company files issues
- QuickBooks Company Files Diagnostic Tools
Later on, as work progressed on QB Intuit launched file doctor diagnostic tool software in 2014; it was designed to resolve company file issues starting with error code 6000. QBFD deals with troubleshooting steps when company files do not respond or corrupted.
How QuickBooks file doctor tool helps you:
If QuickBooks accounting software is showing errors like 6150, 6000, 6146 and 6130 then must go to Intuit QuickBooks file doctor the most exclusive and useful software available for QuickBooks users.
Accessing problem in multi-user file setup with network issues, lost company data file or customer data file, it will show you error codes like H101, H202, H303, or h505.
How can you use QuickBooks file doctor tool?
For file doctor 2017, you run an internal built-in version of file doctor. If you are using old version then you need to update your old version with most up to date version available that is more advanced to resolve your QB issues.
You can use QuickBooks file doctor in two forms QuickBooks File Doctor for Mac and QuickBooks File Doctor Window 2017.
How to get Errors Resolve Using QuickBooks File Doctor
To resolve QuickBooks company file errors by using QBFD software by following steps mentioned below these steps are according to limitations and specifications that Intuit QuickBooks offers its users:
After installation of file doctor, users will see a green icon of file doctor on a computer it is recommended to remove the old version before downloading the new version.
After downloading QuickBooks file doctor double click “qbfd.exe” follow given instructions to complete installation of QuickBooks file doctor.
Important point while installing file doctor tool if you use window 10 and having a problem in installing, follow instructions to enable Microsoft. Net 3.5.
After installation file, doctor tool opens automatically. If it does not open go for the green icon displayed on the taskbar.
To find computer files use drop-down list tool it works on the base of last 10 open companies records if users are unable to see company file in a list then click “browse” button and continue to locate it manually.
Select one of the given options:
- If user find you’re a company file is damaged or if you get errors 6150, 6000,6082, 6000-305, 6301, 6147, or 6130 when user try to open a company file, it is caused by file damage and network connection problem
- If users are using accounting software in computer multi-user mode and getting H303, H505 or H202 error and when try to open their company file there is network connectivity problem behind these errors. QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor works best on user systems.
Enter the admin password of the user company file click “Next”
Then choose workstation or Host/server, it is necessary to make the right selection of givens options:
If QuickBooks file is not stored and you are running file doctor in a workstation, and then continue working with a workstation.
If a company files are stored in a computer then pick server option and also keep in mind user can select this option if the software is on single user mode this option is not valid in multi-user mode.
If a user needs to share company files then go for one of the following options:
- Yes: If users are running File Doctor on the PC facilitating the organization document (just pick this in the option that users are running File Doctor on server PC or host PC).
- No: If users are running File Doctor on a PC that isn’t facilitating the organization record (otherwise known as Workstation).
Wait when QuickBooks File Doctor finishes diagnosing
If users are operating a networking option or data damage option wait until the tool finishes, it depends on company file type whether it is local or in a network or file size, it will take a while to finish repairing or diagnosing company data file. It will take a minute or two.
After finishing repair and diagnosis procedure:
Close file doctor after finishing diagnosis
Try to open company file again to check if the company file issue is resolved.
QuickBooks File Doctor limitations and specifications
- A user requires an Internet connection and must be linked with the work procedure, for record transferring and manual repair
- Company record has not to exceed more than 2GB.
- Introduce different versions on desktop.
- Take after the administrator board to run the system determination and QuickBooks should be in facilitating mode
- File Doctor Tool accessible for Intuit users. On the off chance that software user system not from them at that point contact Intuit Technical Support else it will indicate to the extension
- At the point when the Windows User Account Control is ON, the File Doctor will re-dispatch with hoisted administrator benefits
- Utilize QBFD just when users are not ready to get to organization record, in the event that users are confronting any information error issue it won’t help in this.
If users are still having a problem to deal with errors in QuickBooks Company file data Intuit offers its customers with customer services, Intuit technicians are just a call away from you pick up the phone and reach QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1800-961-9635 Intuit Certified Pro-advisors provides its customers with best services. Intuit company pro advisors also help users to resolve QuickBooks File Doctor download problems.
QuickBooks Customer Support motive is to provide a customer with best services in their business accounting.